The mission of BOMA’s Real Estate Careers Committee is to promote awareness of the opportunities within the commercial real estate industry to students and emerging professionals outside of the present CRE workforce.
The Committee's goal is to help foster the growth of a viable commercial real estate workforce by the following actions:
- Develop promotional materials
- Develop relationships with local colleges, universities, high schools and trade schools
- Expand and use our speaker’s bureau to host information sessions for students and transitioning career professionals, participate in career fairs, encourage and identify internship programs
- Bring together employers, students and emerging commercial real estate professionals
- Work with and support the BOMA San Francisco Foundation as appropriate
- BOMA's Careers in Real Estate Committee Launches New Job Twitter Handle - @sfCREjob
- Careers in Real Estate Committee Chair, Nicole DuBee - Presentation to USF Students
- Careres in Real Estate Committee Members - Presentation to San Francsico State University, College of Business Students
- BOMA San Francisco Foundation and Careers in Real Estate Committee members participated in Juma Ventures' Jumalink Winter Workshop in December 2014
- BOMA Careers in Real Estate Members + Juma Ventures JumaLink Video is Available!