The mission of BOMA San Francisco's Emergency Preparedness Committee is to
- Support BOMA member information needs regarding security and life safety measures
- Facilitate communication between BOMA members and their tenants
- Support Government agency needs and facilitate communication between those entities and BOMA members
BOMA To identify exemplary safety, security, emergency preparedness and incident prevention practices in the commercial property field, and to educate members about the security and life safety assessment and planning tools, and range of preparedness options available to them.
SAVE THE DATE! The Annual Emergency Preparedness Seminar will be held on September 26, 2018 at The Ferry Building. More details to come.
Visit and subscribe to the BOMA San Francisco Advocacy Blog for the real-time updates of issues that affect the commercial real estate industry in San Francisco, Marin and San Mateo Counties.
Emergency Preparedness Committee Resources
- BOMA San Francisco - Power Outage Response Considerations
- Jackson Talbot, Boston Properties
- BOMA San Francisco - Fire and Life Safety Directors
- BOMA San Francisco - High-Rise Active Shooter Briefing
- BOMA San Francisco's Neighborhood Emergency Coalition Information
BOMA San Francisco Preparedness Partners
- American Red Cross Bay Area
- BRMA - Business Recovery Managment Association
- California Resiliency Alliance
- Fisherman's Wharf Community Benefit District - PIERsafe Program
- SF CARD – San Francisco Community Agencies Responding to Disaster
San Francisco Emergency Resources
- San Francisco Fire Department (SFFD)
- SFFD Neighborhood Emergency Response Team (NERT)
- San Francisco Police Department (SFPD)
- SFPD Central Station Resource List
- SFPD Auxiliary Law Enforcement Response Team (ALERT)
- San Francisco Department of Emergency Management
- San Francsico Department of Public Health
Marin/San Mateo Counties Emergency Resources
Local/State Emergency Response Plans
In order to accomplish their objectives, the BOMA San Francisco Emergency Preparedness Committee (EPC) members have divided the committee into five subcommittees. The structure of the monthly meetings have been formatted to allow for a presentation, public sector updates, and time for each subcommittee chair to provide an update to EPC members.
- Seminar/Workshop Planning Subcommittee Chair - Joe Collier, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Lauren Sivley, email@example.com
- Private/Public Sector Liaison Subcommittee Chair, Jeff Ellis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting Topics Subcommittee Chair, Mary Janssen, Jason Peiser, email@example.com