BOMA San Francisco’s Government Affairs Policy Advisory Committee (GAPAC) meets with those who propose or decide public policy, analyzes existing or proposed legislation and/or regulations to determine the impact on BOMA members, and recommends for BOMA Board approval what position the association should take on such matters. GAPAC educates and informs BOMA members, elected and administrative officials, and the public about issues of significance to commercial real estate, and BOMA’s positions on those issues.
The Committee will aid the Association in seeking the enactment of legislation and codes which encourage high standards of industry development and efficient, economical office buildings.
Homelessness and Street Behavior Resources
- Please click here to access BOMA San Francisco's homeless campers/street behavior resources for members.
Visit and subscribe to the BOMA San Francisco Advocacy Blog for the real-time updates of issues that affect the commercial real estate industry in San Francisco, Marin and San Mateo Counties.
- Important - San Francisco Fire Code Changes Could Impact Commercial Property Owners
- BOMA San Francisco Members Meeting with San Francisco Supervisor Aaron Peskin
- BOMA San Francisco Government Affairs Members Meet with BART's General Manager - Grace Crunican
- BOMA Leaders Meet with San Francisco Assessor-Recorder Carmen Chu
- BOMA Members Meet with Leaders of The Port of San Francisco