COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resources
Current San Francisco Public Health Requirements Pursuant to March 11, 2022 Public Health Order
- Vaccination status no longer needs to be verified prior to an individual’s entry to and or removal of a mask in the following settings:
- Establishments or events where food or drink is served indoors—including, but not limited to, dining establishments, bars, clubs, theaters, and entertainment venues.
- Gyms, recreation facilities, yoga studios, dance studios, and other fitness.
- Establishments, where any patrons engage in cardiovascular, aerobic, strength training, or other exercise involving elevated breathing.
The SFDPH COVID-19 Outreach Toolkit is often updated with new signage templates to consider using for your building. SFDPH has developed the following optional signs that you may wish to display in your building. The sign for mega events is mandatory.
- COVID-19 Best Practices Poster. Encouraged for all businesses to remind individuals of the best prevention practices to reduce transmission of the virus.
- Vaccination and Booster or a Negative Test Required Poster. Mandatory for mega events (1,000 or more people indoors) or businesses who want to check for boosters or negative tests.
- Vaccination or Negative Test Required Poster. Optional for restaurants, bars, gyms and fitness centers, or buildings who wish to continue enforcing this requirement.
- Masks Recommended for All Poster. Optional for businesses that are not restaurants, bars, gyms, fitness centers or theatres that do not opt to enforce stricter masking requirements.
- Masks Required Poster. Optional for businesses that choose to require patrons to wear masks for added safety.
- When To Get Tested. Optional flyer explaining when you need to get a COVID-19 test depending on whether you've been vaccinated.
- How to Verify Vaccine Status. Optional guide for business owners and staff to know how to check the vaccination status QR codes.
- Ventilation Checklist Poster. Optional sign for businesses to inform the public about ventilation strategies.
- Wear Your Face Covering Correctly. Optional sign showing the correct and incorrect ways to wear a face covering to prevent the spread of COVID-19.