How do I register for events?
Online registration requires a username and password. Members and non-members need to logon to register for any events. If you have any questions, please contact Karen Chiles, 415-362-8567 x 1112.
How do I become a member of BOMA San Francisco?
What advertising opportunities are available?
- Advertise in BOMA Views. This full-color, quarterly publication provides our members’ news, key trends and insights about the commercial real estate scene. It is a great vehicle to target the client base with which you work. In addition to the various display ad sizes, we are offering an exciting new opportunity-- a full page advertorial, a sponsored article about your products and services with your own photos. Click here for the 2019 Media Kit.
- Sponsor the BOMA Advocate email newsletter. Email Government & Public Affairs Director John Bozeman for more information and view previous issues.
- Advertise in the annual BOMA SF Membership Directory. The Directory is distributed yearly in late August. Contact Naylor Publications, .
- Advertise in BOMA's Online Buyers' Guide -- contact Naylor Publications.
- Web Advertising opportunities at BOMA's website - www.bomsf.org -- contact Naylor Publications.
The BOMA SF member mailing list may be rented for one time use - in label format only - by members and non-members, for the promotion of activities that benefit the Association, its memberhsip and the commercial real estate industry. All proposed mailings must be approved to assure that their purpose is consistent with BOMA's mission, and that there is no conflict with BOMA-sponsored events. Please contact Tory Brubaker, 415-362-8567 x 1115 for more information.
Member Discounted Services
Refuse Collection Discount. All BOMA member buildings within Recology Golden Gate's service territory are eligible to receive a 4% discount off their current refuse collection bill. Complete the Refuse Collection Agreement form and return to Tory Brubaker.
Document Shredding Service. All BOMA member buildings and their tenants are eligible to participate in a cost effective program to destroy confidential documents. Contact Stefanie Medious at Recology Golden Gate at 415-575-2467 for details.
How do I use the BOMA SF Job Bank?
The BOMA SF Job Bank is third-party managed, fully-automated job bank system. You can create your own account and access it 24/7. For Customer Service Inquiries, please call 1-888-491-8833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I sponsor an upcoming event?
Sponsorship opportunities are available for seminars, social events and various programs and events throughout the year. Please contact Member Services Director Tory Brubaker, 415-362-8567 x 1115 to discuss in greater detail.
How do I join a committee?
Participation on committees is open to all members. (A member is defined as any employee of a dues-paying entity.) Please review the list of committees, and contact the committee chair if you are interested in participating.
May non-members attend BOMA SF events? What is the non-member policy?
Individuals who are not associated with any dues-paying entity may attend a maximum of two (cumulative) general membership (luncheon) meetings and/or social events per year, regardless of whether they come on their own or as a guest of a member.
Refunds & Registration for Events
Refunds will be provided when cancellations are made within three days prior to the event. To confirm registration or to obtain receipts for an event, please contact Karen Chiles, 415-362-8567 x 1112.
For questions regarding payments and invoices, please contact Karen Chiles, 415-362-8567 x 1112.
BOMA offers designation coursework toward obtaining a RPA (Real Property Administrator). These courses are developed and regularly updated by the Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI). Please contact Education Program Administrator Akiba Davis, 415-362-8567 x 1125, to discuss the process in greater detail.
A variety of publications are available through BOMA International’s bookstore.
Standard Method for Measuring Floor Space
What are San Francisco’s Recycling Regulations? Where can I dispose of batteries and electronic equipment?