Welcome To BOMA
BOMA San Francisco is the voice of commercial real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area. With over a 100-year history, BOMA is the most influential and effective advocacy, recruitment, and training organization for the U.S. commercial real estate industry.
BOMA San Francisco represents more than 72 million square feet of office space in San Francisco, San Mateo, Marin and Sonoma counties.
BOMA offers commercial property owners and managers and the businesses that serve them an invaluable package of services to help them succeed in one of the nation’s most challenging and competitive markets.
- BOMA is your guide to the jungle of San Francisco politics. BOMA staff and committees analyze and track local legislation, code changes, and new regulations that can affect your business.
- BOMA is your last line of defense against bad laws. BOMA’s Political Action Committee (BOMA-SF-PAC) campaigns for candidates and issues that promote economic vitality and the health of our industry.
- BOMA is your partner in recruitment, training, and communication. BOMA relationships, expert-taught seminars, and other programs and publications allow our members to hire and retain top talent, build rewarding careers and stay in touch with the ideas, events, and trends that matter.
- BOMA is your representative at the bargaining table. BOMA’s savvy negotiators advise and represent our industry in contract talks with unionized building service workers, energy providers, and the trash collection and recycling industry.
- From government relations and lobbying, to networking, recruiting and professional development, negotiation, advice and counsel, BOMA is your best resource to succeed in San Francisco’s commercial real estate market.
Joining BOMA San Francisco
For information about the types of membership and what they cost, or to fill out an application to become a BOMA San Francisco member, click here.
Upon joining, designated representatives of a member company will:
- Receive an email containing login credentials to register for events, seminars/webinars, workshops, etc.
- Be added to our email distribution list and begin receiving our weekly updates and other digital communications
- Obtain additional information on how to engage in the association and or be entitled to a membership conversation to discuss specific membership needs or desires for ROI
- Receive a digital (or physical if requested) copy of BOMA's current membership directory
Additional Member Benefits
All principal member buildings within Recology Golden Gate's service territory are eligible to receive a 4% discount off their current refuse collection bill.